ENORMOUS Family Home - 15yrs Young
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perched high up on Celandine Street, this spectacular lowset rendered brick home is sure to accommodate the largest of families. Nestled on over a half acre allotment (2180m2) with usable land out to the rear for kids and pets, this stunning family home is sure to impress the most discerning of all buyers. Only a 2 minute drive to the Hyperdome, and 5 minutes to John Paul College... this is the ideal home for a large family.
- 4 Massive Bedrooms - You could easily mistake them all for master bedrooms
- All bedrooms with built-ins except the master which boasts a very generous fitted out walk in robe
- 2 spacious bathrooms - Ensuite to main with a separate toilet and double vanity
- 3 Massive living areas inside including media room
- Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining leading out to the pool
- Stunning New Guinea Rosewood kitchen with stainless steel appliances and walk in pantry
- Double remote lock up garage with internal access plus a level concrete pad for 3 extra cars or a LARGE boat or caravan
- The home wraps around a sparkling salt water pool with access from a bedroom, media room and the central part of the home perfect for entertaining!!!
- Well-manicured 2180m2 block, zoned RES 1000 You could easily cut a block off the front, or enjoy the space and privacy of the half acre block
- Extras include: 9ft ceilings, work shed, air conditioning, alarm system, massive laundry with lots of bench space and so much more.
If this isn't the ideal family home, I don't know what is!
Call today for your exclusive viewing.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Secure Parking
See all features
2,180m² / 0.54 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.