Ray White Shailer Park
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
This charming home is located at the end of a quiet cul de sac and offers panoramic views to Mt Cootha and Mt Barney. Covered timber verandahs wrapping around three sides and a sunny verandah at the rear offer the best in all weather outdoor enjoyment.
The highset design is forever popular and with good reason. The downstairs area doubles your space with room for cars, workshop, storage or rumpus areas.
- security screens and alarm
- air conditioning, insulation and fans
- corner spa bath
- huge walk-in robe
- water tanks
- garden shed
- large lounge/dining room
- extra large kitchen and meals area opening onto rear private timber deck
- three bedrooms including king sized master bedroom (opening onto balcony) with air-conditioning and walk-in robe
- two way bathroom with corner spa bath, shower and separate toilet
The double lock up garage, carports and rumpus area under offers plenty of space for building in additional rooms or for the home handyman or car enthusiast. The home has been exceptionally well maintained and boasts new carpets and paintwork.
The 826m2 block is fenced and beautifully landscaped. This is one of Eden Landing's best streets - elevated and quiet and has one of the best views you will find.
- Air Conditioning
- Double Garage
- Single Carport
826m² / 0.2 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.