SOLD BY RAY NICHOLSON & NATALIA NICHOLSON!
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 4 Cars
This gigantic masterpiece of a home is just shy of 60 squares! That's right... One of the biggest homes you will find in this area. Only 14 years young and in pristine condition, you will be hard pressed to find something better than this.
Sprawled over 2 levels, this property would be ideal for dual living or a big family that just want the space. In addition to the size, you will be amazed by the privacy and views this property so proudly boasts.
- 5 ENORMOUS BEDROOMS (I'm not kidding, you could mistake them all for master suites)
- 2 Bedrooms with massive walk in robes, the other 3 with lots of cupboard space
- 2 Bedrooms with ensuites, plus an additional main bathroom
- Master ensuite with spa bath, double shower and a separate toilet
- Chefs kitchen with a massive pantry, gas cooktop and phenomenal treetop views
- 3 BIG living areas including a formal lounge, open plan family room leading out to the deck and a smaller lounge area currently used as a library/study nook
- Spectacular deck with jaw-dropping views, perched high up to capture all the breezes
- Massive laundry
- Air conditioning in every bedroom + lounge areas
- Gorgeous timber floors
- A massive open plan rumpus/gigantic living room
- Full kitchenette/bar. This includes a dishwasher, oven and a large built in fridge
- Stylish bath with a screenless shower
- Media room - Could also be used as a 6th bedroom
- Study Nook
- Storage room
- Double lock up garage with the versatility to be used as a 4+ car lock up garage if you wanted
- Stunning Proflex Flooring
- Private outdoor entertainment area
- Sparkling salt water pool
- Side access for a BOAT or CARAVAN
- Grassed area for kids and/or pets
- Water tank
- Low maintenance 1105m2 block (1/4 acre)
This truly is a spectacular property and needs to be seen to be appreciated. Located in a quiet cul de sac only a couple of minutes from the Hyperdome and Chisholm College, you must be quick for this one.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.