Price reduced for immediate sale
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Architecturally designed with an emphasis on a free flowing open plan layout this beautiful family home capitalises on a sun-drenched northern aspect, boasts stunning interiors throughout and is the ideal haven for those seeking privacy, practicality, quality and a lifestyle of never ending options.
Tranquilly nestled behind a private entrance that opens to reveal this gorgeous pole home that is simply without equal. Set on a private 4219sqm parcel of land, this home has been designed to take full advantage of the breathtaking panoramic views of Conubia National Park and Stradbroke Island.
Ideally positioned in one Brisbane's premier outer suburbs and offering easy proximity to all amenities from a quiet and secluded setting. A rare chance to secure an architecturally designed retreat in a highly sought after location.
- Sunken lounge with wood fireplace that opens to view-swept decks
- Private landscaped easycare garden bathed in northerly sun
- Good size bedrooms, buit-in wardrobes, main with walk-in robe and en-suite
- Separate lounge and Tv room
- Polished timber flooring throughout, split system airconditioning
- Undercover parking for five vehicles
- Flawlessly intergrated indoor and outdoor entertaining areas
- Open plan living and dining areas with contemporary finishes
- Generous sized counter lever decks with magnificent views
- Country style kitchen with cathedral ceiling and butlers pantry
- Sparkling resort style pool with entertaining deck
- Within moments to public transportation and shopping centre.
- Only 25 minute drive to Brisbane CBD
There is no other property available that comes close to combining the stunning visual impact and excellent lifestyle quality this incredible unique and rare architectural creation presents.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4,219m² / 1.04 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.